• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

WTB WTB....MT Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTH

Looking for spare parts for my MT Pro. Let me know what you have. May even be interested in a roller or parts lots. Spare parts do not have to be aluminum.

Thanks Tracy

Mike4130

TTH said:
Looking for spare parts for my MT Pro. Let me know what you have. May even be interested in a roller or parts lots. Spare parts do not have to be aluminum.Thanks Tracy
I've got about 3 of everything, What exactly are you looking for? I can PM you a simple list if you would like.

X-ray man

Extra parts

I have a complete new engine never started just no clutch but everything else. I also have rims and tires. They have 4 runs on them, pretty much new. I have a brand new top, and tons of other parts.. Let me know 1-203-628-6941

TTH

Not really interested in engines or engine parts....mostly drivetrain, suspension and steering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online