• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wow!!! This Is An Expensive Hobby Lol

satttheman

just received DDM:

2- r603fs

2- 4200mah battery

hpi filter set

hpi clutch springs

813 carb

just ordered:

drive cup savers

full force fuel line

another hpi air filter kit

2- 25t steel gears

26 and 23 steel gears

and a bunch of MCD plastic gears

satttheman

Ok Whos Idea Was It To Put Packing Peanuts In The Box That S**t Everywhere!!! Looks Amazing Though Im Loving It!!!

kryptonite

nice. looks like you got some time on it today? what do you think? did you swap out the motor yet? if not, how was the 23 with the jetpro?

satttheman

kryptonite said:
nice. looks like you got some time on it today? what do you think? did you swap out the motor yet? if not, how was the 23 with the jetpro?
yea alittle time. its really nice i really like it i like it way better than my mcd rally and almost as much as my fg. i swapped the motor i think its going to be to much lol. from the little blips on the throttle i can tell its goin to be a beast. i cant wait to finish break in the motor!!!

kg2mb

is the chassis stiffer than the mt chassis?does the body fit over JP?

thinking of one of these but only body for it is suby body odd size.

satttheman

yea the body goes over its. think don't to hard just buy it you wont be disappointed just remem ber to tighten ALL the bolts. i forgot to tighten the set screw that goes from the gear plate to the center diff no good its came out and ripped in to the brake shaft. ill post a pic later. but im going to tear them both down again and add my cup savers and new th/br servos my 5745 haven't showed up yet. but 2 of them will go in my mt v2 and 1 for the tt. the rally will have stock steering for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

kryptonite

i'll eventually get one. but im really working hard on not doing any work(besides my tan..lol) so my rc spending is on a budget:D.. soon though. was looking for drifting tires but havent seen any.

satttheman

i don't think they make drift tires for 5th scale. im sure if you get enough power and some hard tires it would drift like a drift car

kryptonite

looks good. like the black fade on the stripes. any side shots? all it needs now is an intercooler like wuz-iz-name. :D

satttheman

yea i didnt like it that much because i rushed and messed up a few times but overall it looks good. yea he said he would make me one ill have to email him

ryuken168

Nice

Wow, nice rally, totally different setup then mines, can't wait to see the video. My steering servo got wet and I'm still waiting on the Rhino, so no video yet with my upgrades.

Check your PM on the other forum about your intercooler.

But here your intercooler.

Later bro

IMG_0757.jpg

satttheman said:
yea i didnt like it that much because i rushed and messed up a few times but overall it looks good. yea he said he would make me one ill have to email him

prostock

satttheman,

Nice ride, and great paint too; I really want one of those!

Can you take a pics of the front suspension with the wheel off?

I may do a conversion on my TT with the shorter wheelbase to full onroad. I am putting the list of parts together now and wanted to look at the frontend setup.

Here is what I found so far:

Part# Description

52004 F/R Shock tower

52005 Lower rear suspension arm

52006 Lower front suspension arm

52007 Front upper suspension arm

52008 Steering hub

52009 Rear hub

52012 Upper rear arm

52015 Wheel mounts

52017 Wheel drive shafts

52018 Lower suspension arm pins

52030 Front upper suspension arm mount

52032 Front bumper & plate

BRC

prostock

Redcat's website reads:

TT - Wheelbase 516mm

Rally - Wheelbase 520mm

At 516mm it would be easier to fit a 510mm body from MCD!

BRC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts