• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wow! mcd jetpro pipe fits perfectly

basher

hey guys, my curiuosity paid of big time. been wanting to try my mcd pipe on my TT for the longest time, and low and behold the damn thing fits. Just add a brace and you're ready to haul ass with out the tumor side pipe sticking out. here are some pictures. Also moving the shock mount to the 2nd position inward keeps it from hitting the pipe.

IMG_9443.jpg IMG_9445.jpg IMG_9446.jpg IMG_9447.jpg

basher

my buggy shell has been busted after the first flip over. I run asgaurd truck body and it fits just right.

IMADMAN

I have a JP MCD EVO 2 pipe I "eyeballed" it and it looks a bit long, like how yours extends past the rear tires. I may just give it a go and make a "modifier" style back bumper to add some protection.

basher

i'll give you guys some more pictures today with the asguard body and some more angles. I took the pipe of my race runner.

basher

I beat the hell out of this buggy but it's holding up pretty good. here are some pictures of the pipe under the asguard body, IMG_9452.jpg IMG_9454.jpg IMG_9455.jpg IMG_9452.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9452.jpg
    IMG_9452.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0

basher

every time i give her a shower she takes off like my pit bull, finds a load of (&^(&(^ and rolls in it. no more showers for now. As far as the exact body i can't tell. I bought this body to convert my race runner to a baja 1000 after i destroyed the first body stripping paint with the wrong chemicals.

C.B.

im not sure but that pipe doesn't have any header portion it look like its all expansion chamber and if i remember correctly sprint says it needs it to preform like a champion so let us know how it works and that buggy looks like it has a lot of fun

IMADMAN

C.B. said:
im not sure but that pipe doesn't have any header portion it look like its all expansion chamber and if i remember correctly sprint says it needs it to preform like a champion so let us know how it works and that buggy looks like it has a lot of fun
Well maybe not a traditional style type header that most of us see, but I can tell you for a fact that that pipe will perform a H*** of a lot better than, the stock can, X-Can, Werks or Samba pipe.

C.B.

IMADMAN said:
Well maybe not a traditional style type header that most of us see, but I can tell you for a fact that that pipe will perform a H*** of a lot better than, the stock can, X-Can, Werks or Samba pipe.
im sure your right any piece of pipe would work better then stock i didnt make myself clear sorry i was holding it up against a sprint mod or a ddm dom or a jetpro

i was thinking its still a better way to go with one of them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts