• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

would eny one recommend this xsc truck

zack24

www.spoiledtoys.com/product_p/rampage%20xsc.htm

my dad is looking for great powerful fast giant scale truck please help em

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraKill

zack24 said:
www.spoiledtoys.com/product_p/rampage%20xsc.htmmy dad is looking for great powerful fast giant scale truck please help em
i would reccomend any redcat car, but if you wanted a "great powerful fast giant scale truck" the MT is the one:D

G

The XB, XT, XSC are all the same platform. Different bodies, bumpers & tires on the XT. The XB has the wing and wing mount the others don't.

It is a nice platform. Read up on all the threads on the XB & XT as most will apply to the XSC as well. I just bought a XB and I f'n love it. Much faster then my MT. Mostly due to the fact that it is around 10 lbs lighter. If want the desert rat look then XSC is for you. Keep in mind the XBE is also the same platform in electric. You can run the XSC or XT bodies on them with some simple mods.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts