• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Without motor?

DreamState

First post here but I have been on HPI Baja forum for quite sometime. Looking at getting a MT PRO. Anyone know if there is anywhere to buy one without motor or radio gear? I have a TS 28.5 custom port for it already and an M11 radio. Thanks everyone.

kev0175

I doubt that you will find a MT Pro roller. There are some MT rollers out there but the money you are going to spend for one you might as well buy a RTR MT, upgrade to a pro and sell the stuff you don't want.

DreamState

Yeah that's kinda what I figured. I was hoping there would be somewhere to buy at least the MT5 new without a motor. I wonder why they don't sell them without motors.

kev0175

I googled it and i found a place or two that sold the MT without the motor but the roller was almost as much with the motor.

G

I googled it and i found a place or two that sold the MT without the motor but the roller was almost as much with the motor.
Yeah it should be at least $250 less with no motor, tx and rx. If it's not I'd just buy a complete one and sell off the extra parts, or keep them for spares.

G

I'm not stating resale value. It was an opinion based on the fact that there would be $470 of missing parts at Redcats prices. I do understand from a dealers point of view it is not worth it to sell it for no mark-up and keep the parts.

RampageHopUps

We already tried the roller a few eyars ago, and it took 6 months to sell a few dozen. Those are the ones you see on google search, but I doubt there are any left.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts