• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wing mod?

ChuenouXiao

Here's a wing idea for you bud.

Ildy666 said:
How about measuring and giving me the specs.lot easier then me guessing.i have a mt its a little wider.shoot me a pm...
Hey Ildy..... I was wondering if it's not to complicated and hard to make a small slit as indicated on my picture below? It makes the wing look a little more sophisticated don't you think? Is it hard for you? What are your thoughts about the reinforcement? Is it possible for you to make the reinforcement because I don't know your idea on reinforcing it :D ? Maybe wield two nice shaped thick piece of metal to the yellow indicated portion of the pix below?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuenouXiao

Another special request IDEA!!!

Ildy666 said:
How about measuring and giving me the specs.lot easier then me guessing.i have a mt its a little wider.shoot me a pm...
If you make one like this too...i will buy one too.... but maybe later though. Watch the whole video to see how cool that nitro is :D LOL but mainly I like the wing :D Especially the scene from 00:58. If only that wing is a little wider too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts