• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Will this fit redcats

G

rev9fan1 said:
why would you buy that if this one is cheaper and fits for sure? http://www.rcpitstop.net/belt-drive.html
That one will not fit. It is made for the Carbon Fighter. Those kits are made by the same manufacture as the kit I carry. I am pushing for the other ratios for the Redcats. They tell me it's in the works along with the carbon fiber cover.

G

rampagemt said:
Ok should be sweet don't get me wrong the 1:1rips ass tho
It is great for the buggies and the trucks running Baja wheels. It's a bit tall for the huge MT wheels on the stock engine.

I am pushing for a lower ratio more suited for the MT tires and a taller ratio more suited for on road and top speed freaks like myself.

rev9fan1

I see how it is I'm not good enough to advertise for anyone...it has to come from your keyboard :)

rev9fan1

na because you gotta keep adjusting them as they wear down, this design is alot better it holds up longer. Thats why if you ever watch NHRA drag racing the blowers/superchargers use this belt design its more stable and it wont slip. V-belts slip like hell!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts