• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Whon't star

G-fresh

I was goin tru my second tank from the braking but the car was bogin out if I sto giving gas will shut down now don't star help please

G

It doesn't go any where. It just loops down to the chassis. That is so if your upside down you won't leak fuel everywhere.

G-fresh

Ok am goin to check if that work Yesterday I clean the plug just in case wasen't dirty was fine and under the carb was a Philips screw I tink is to take the gas is is flodde

G-fresh

I loose the screw take the gas out then I tray to turn turn on for like 10 second and shut off didn't wanne turn on again so am goin now to do the vent if mor info let me now thanks

G-fresh

Thanks guys I did the vent ant the low end screw and e work about the fuel mix correct me if am wrong I did 5oz of oil 1 gallon of gas I don't now anything about mixing gas and oil thanks

G-fresh

Hey was up the truck was fine in to like 45 minute then star doin the same shit if I stop stay idle for like two minutes then shut down then don't wanne star I have to close the choke pull like tree time then open choke again and star again but run like is to much gas I play aroun with the low needle but same shit help

Deluge

G-fresh said:
Ok I make the hole should I put back those two rubber pieces back into the cap or not
Did you put a fitting on it? Or did you just drill a hole in the cap? You want to run the bulb piece that seals the cap. The other piece you can leave off.

Deluge

G-fresh said:
Hey was up the truck was fine in to like 45 minute then star doin the same shit if I stop stay idle for like two minutes then shut down then don't wanne star I have to close the choke pull like tree time then open choke again and star again but run like is to much gas I play aroun with the low needle but same shit help
You don't want to use the choke when the engine is warm, you'll flood it. Only use the choke for cold starts. If you let it idle for more than a couple of seconds, you'll foul the plug.

G-fresh

Nah I put more gas I was goin tru my 3 tank I always check the tank I didn't now u have to close the choke am goin to tray that I tink when I close the choke the truck shut down

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts