• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Who has a confirmed deposit?

Clubin

Banned
These are the ones I know.

Continue:

1.Clubin

2.Kryptonite Monday night

3.Hellya

4.C.B.

Last edited by a moderator:

kryptonite

i will have a confermed deposit monday night.. have to do a little switch'er-roo with the old el-cashe.

Clubin

Banned
RampageHopUps said:
Nah, it will be a great deal.
It would have to be, this is of course advertising for them. This is the best way for them to do it.
This is post # 51 in "New 2x4 Buggy Testing" Written by Darin

If we were to do the 2WD buggy here is what the proposed MSRP would be.

I listed what I think the street price would be from dealers but of course that could change.

With factory built 25cc (not confirmed actual size and not confirmed if motor is any good) with servos but no remote or receiver. MSRP would be $699 and I would think street price would be about $100 less. If we went with a CY 23 we would need to add about $50.

With no engine, no servos, no radio and no receiver. Pretty much a roller. MSRP would be $499 and I would think street price would be about $399.

As you can see, from these prices, we would be competing with the Baja clones that are out there very cheap.

I of course am not against offering these 2WD vehicles, but Rob is still testing them and I am trying to get a feel for how big the market is at the above prices.

Darin

Darin Oreman

President

Redcat Racing

www.redcatracing.com

Clubin

Banned
Almose like Christmas? It is just like Christmas, I don't know about you guys but the anticipation is killing me. I can't wait to get a model that nobody else has even seen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.