• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Who got them today!!

chevy

Woah nice xb-e ol fart! I love that radio box look like just the reciever fits? Have you opened it yet? I already have a few ideas id like to use it on the mt? Also I don't see a front center dogbone is it rear wheel drive only?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' fart

Damn!

chevy said:
Woah nice xb-e ol fart! I love that radio box look like just the reciever fits? Have you opened it yet? I already have a few ideas id like to use it on the mt? Also I don't see a front center dogbone is it rear wheel drive only?
I have not done anything to it, it's Valentines day and if I look at it I'm in trouble.......

She's asleep now and I powered her up. It's binded and the ESC is set up from the factory. Battery's are at half power for shipping soooooo.

Out to the front yard for test run on the street, at night.... half throttle and it's gone,

I've lost it, slam on the brakes and saved it. Walked over and picked it up and back to the house,too dark This thing is scary fast. I can see maybe 60 feet and I lost in less than a second. I'll give it a full charge tomorrow and report back on run time and top end.

OH YA,IT IS ALL WHEEL DRIVE.

RAMPANT CAT

RampageHopUps said:
You can't post pics until your 6th post. It stops the spammers from linking junk.
ok thanks, i thought i was going crazy!!!! thats good because i'm a scammer!!!anyway.............

ok folks ,i'm not one for yakking but know i'm forced too

chevy

How does it sound? Is it loud?? You got to get some video keep use updated on the ecu an motor im wondering if its a solid setup and what kind of run times you get with the stock battery thank you.

lightning73

Dang OL`fart that thing is shweeeet!!! I caught myself drooling a little.... :eek:

Have fun with it man, would love to see some video if and when you get a chance.

cordy

I got mine this afternoon. All I can say is Georgus ! Just G.D. tite! Only weighs 3# more than my cen 7.7. I did thje first mod, wheel covers. Thanks Rampage & Rob 100_0257.jpg 100_0256.jpg

sactownbwoy

Zapped said:
From the looks of the photo,It looks like you cracked it and it stayed together for a while and then gave. (the shiny part on the split could be where it cracked first) Did you hit something?
Ran into a dirt pile that I was running up and down but that was the right side that hit it. I flipped it a couple times but not going too fast. Kinda sucks because it was a blast to drive.

Now I have to wait until the stock parts become available to drive it again.

Zapped

sactownbwoy said:
Ran into a dirt pile that I was running up and down but that was the right side that hit it. I flipped it a couple times but not going too fast. Kinda sucks because it was a blast to drive.
Now I have to wait until the stock parts become available to drive it again.
I know the feeling buddy.

camo

I saw some parts are aviable on the redcat site already, now, are those all of them for now? or do still have some more to load up on the site? I was hoping you had the SC bumpers :D

camo

Sure ordering would be a lot easier than welding it back together LOL, Don't forget to make sure the dogbones pins are align properly or that can also cause that kind of problem.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Search by the part numbers on the home page top right search. That is the easiest way right now. Just type in the exact part number you find in the parts manual and you should find the part.

The parts search page is not showing all items yet, there seems to be a some kind of issue with the upload but we are working on it.

Darin

brian101571

Got my XB today. Spent two hours tinkering with it while the battery was charging. Was kinda worried about my servos glitching like crazy but I had to here it run, so I fill'r up and it started on the third pull. Sounds nice and smooth. It was idleing nice for about 4 minutes and then the steering servo started pouring the smoke out. :mad: What crap electronics. It's worthless to ship these beutiful machines with crap electronics like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts