• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Who got them today!!

RampageHopUps

I know a bunch of you got your shipments today, so lets here who got them and what you think of the new ones!!

Zapped

Rob,I think they are too busy being fascinated with the new kits to even come on the forum.......lol....I would be too. Mine doesn't arrive on the island till the end of the month.

sactownbwoy

I got mine, I have some before and after pics I will post up. I am in love with it. It is my first 1/5 scale and the easy of which it runs and starting is awesome. I don't think I will be going back to nitro.

Here is a link to my flikr with pics of it before and after, also sitting next to my savage.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89485914@N00/sets/72157625902935707/

Last edited by a moderator:

RAMPANT CAT

got it!.........thanks on the quick shipping! haven't opened the box yet........i'll dig out the camera in awhile

Ol' fart

Just got mine today XB-E !

I'll let the pictures do the talking but, as best as I can tell on my crappy scale it's weight is about 18 to 19 lbs

Ol' fart

countstevula said:
nice looking buggy! are those screws right in front of the motor not tightened down all the way?
Not sure yet but I think they are like set screws locking the motor in. You can't see it from the pic but there are three of them.

RAMPANT CAT

ok here are some pic's ,looks good! a couple of small things ,i think they were in a hurry

when cutting the holes in the body you can see the dimple to help line up the placement

of the holes, they closed there eyes on that one.

This one is a miss, the rollbar over the sparkplug should have been wide enough

to atleast be able to remove the sparkplug boot!!! metal case thr/brake servo a++

stifferear shocks over the front??? not in any other rc i've run but that how it is out of the box...sorry can not get the picture to work FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts