• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Which pipe for rampage pro? CPI, DDM, or Jetpro?

boriqua935

After much research, I ordered a jetpro. Engineering it looks like the best made pipe out there. Spoke with Dino on the phone for about 1 hr. He's a true master of his craft an really loves what he does. I just felt very comfortable with his product and he gave me a great deal. So I will post how the performance gains are when I get it. Dino was going to make it an ship it out today or tomo so I could have by the weekend. How's that for customer service.

forist

Contributor
I have the DDM side dom on my Rampage Pro (lots of hop ups installed) it is 33 lbs with no fuel. The side dom has very nice low and top end only thing is it's on the side.

boriqua935

Saw the DDM pipe, I believe it's a jetpro copy. They look almost identical. The jetpro I got is also a side mount. Did you have to trim body at all to prevent melting?

racetruck

boriqua935 said:
Saw the DDM pipe, I believe it's a jetpro copy. They look almost identical. The jetpro I got is also a side mount. Did you have to trim body at all to prevent melting?
yes the ddm is copyed from jetpro and you will like the jetpro pipe :cool:

chevy

Ahh so the side dom is a side jetpro clone good info guys I have 2 side dom pipes and im happy with them, but the jetpro I was told makes some good top end performance you made a good choice have fun and get some pictures of the new pipe :)

boriqua935

Yes it is. I spoke with Dino yesterday and he gave me the whole breakdown of the evolution of the ddm pipe along with many others out there. He created it, and it was copied many times. If anyone speaks to this guy you will want to buy from him. He has a real passion for his craft and he will give you a great price if you are an individual customer.

CS Freak

Thus I have gone this year with the German mastery a Samba Reso.

Below out properly steam and On top around enough speed

Daniel

mini the minx

Im wanting a good pipe for my rampage pro

Was going with the CPI as i want rear exiting ................... but pretty sure it'll foul /catch on the piggy pack shock resivours the pro ramps come with :(

boriqua935

Call jetpro because Dino is looking to make a rear outlet pipe for the rampage mt. He does not have an mt to make one. If u send pics he may make one for u

krashkrieg

Contributor
boriqua935 said:
Call jetpro because Dino is looking to make a rear outlet pipe for the rampage mt. He does not have an mt to make one. If u send pics he may make one for u
Haha...I said I'd send him pics 4 months ago, he said he already had ones to work with...waited a month then ordered the CPI pipe...I don't think he is know for his speedy fabrication...Seems to work on Dino time...

boriqua935

I called him yesterday, made a pipe for me and shipped it today. Tracking says i will have by fri. Guess I was lucky

rob64n

Contributor
with his time he did pretty good gettin me the material to make the xt pipes, he is swamped most of the time, and he only has a couple guys workin with him to help out

krashkrieg

Contributor
boriqua935 said:
I called him yesterday, made a pipe for me and shipped it today. Tracking says i will have by fri. Guess I was lucky
We gotta bash before winter sets it...I wanna see your pipe in action... :D

DemonRC

CS Freak said:
Thus I have gone this year with the German mastery a Samba Reso.
Below out properly steam and On top around enough speed
I wanted to get a hold of that pipe for my XT. I see alot of those pipe being run on MCD's over where you are at and in the UK and they look like they perform well on the track.

mini the minx

Samba pipes are awesome :D

I had one on my FG and it really gave it a kick of power - loved it

Its a real pain in the ass being in the uk for getting pipes fabricated for ramp :(

igetbombed

Contributor
@ Boriqua - I agree with Krash - all of us jersey guys need to get together for a bash soon! Me and my buddy just got our Rampages. I'll be getting a custom pipe from Dino Saturday or Monday and really want to do some comparison footage of what to expect from each pipe.

Boriqua has the side Pipe from Dino, I'm getting a custom rear pipe from Dino, Krash and Trickle both have CPI, and my buddy's is stock. Pick a weekend and a location and lets make it happen!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts