• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Which pipe and air filter for the mt ????

AZ01Superduty

Hi, New to the forum and just got my first 1/5 scale yesterday rampage mt v3. Have to say I got a lot of useful information from this site on the mt. Just ran first tank on the mt today and FN love the sound of it :D . I'm going to be getting the 8000 clutch spring , air filter and a pipe. Cant decide on the cpi pipe or ddm pipe. Which pipe are you guys running on you mt. Not going to be racing it just bashing the shit out of it :D And whats a good air filter for dirt?

rob64n

Contributor
AZ01Superduty said:
Hi, New to the forum and just got my first 1/5 scale yesterday rampage mt v3. Have to say I got a lot of useful information from this site on the mt. Just ran first tank on the mt today and FN love the sound of it :D . I'm going to be getting the 8000 clutch spring , air filter and a pipe. Cant decide on the cpi pipe or ddm pipe. Which pipe are you guys running on you mt. Not going to be racing it just bashing the shit out of it :D And whats a good air filter for dirt?
a Jetpro rear pipe runs awesome on the MT

powerpooper

hpi filter

New to forum. Was wondering if the hip baja air filter would fit on a stock mt I seen on other forum thats that what yall use but I can't see how it would fit with the roll cage cross member is right in front of the stock air filter do you just remove the crossmember or am i missing something

Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts