• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Where so you store your gas?

vpalace

Where does everyone leave their gas cans when they're done for the day? I was leaving it in my car, but now it's getting hot, I don't want it to explode and plus the fumes inside are terrible.

I started putting it on my balcony under a table and at least twice a day, open it so it can vent.

Sergio

O have no garage so what i do is buy a galón mix enough to fill The tank in my Mt Then i Just put The rest in my regular car or Just keep in The trunk

Motakitty

My brother mixes it in a gallon jug and then I take just a small amount and store it on my patio

vpalace

I have a 2 gallon gas jug, I've probably only used a half gallon cause the damn thing was always broke. Now I know too just get a half gallon or a gallon at a time.

Dreggsta

really man? these things aren't gas friendly lol. i need to tune mine as i am running a bit rich. these things suck gas down. the 500cc tank isn't as big as i thot it was lol.

nik81818

I leave my 1 gal in my truck bed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

G

I normally don't go through more than a gallon on an outing. It gets shared between several vehicles. I normally run out after a couple hours.

vpalace

I'm getting 20-35 minutes out of a full tank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts