• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Where are all these 32cc MTs?!?

307_Proud

Ive beentrying like heck to get ahold of one, it seems as of they are all out of stock everywhere!? I do come across a few but Im unable to have it be determined that it is a 32cc, instead of the 30cc. Is there an overstock of the 30cc MTs around? I don't care to pay the same price for a truck with a smaller engine, when the larger engine truck is, will be, available. Just wondering, Im ready to buy one! Just getting impatient! Whats going on with Redcat? Even they are all out of stock!

RampageHopUps

The MTs with the 32 cc engine are on the water right now. Until they leave the dock and are on the road to Arizona, no one will know for sure. Sometimes it take a day to process customs, sometimes a week or maybe 2.

scooby61

Just got one from ddm 32cc got good and dirty today very impressed truck runs great and handles surprisingly well.

307_Proud

I bought my MT from DDM about a month ago as well. I did take the time to get some assurance that it was the 32cc beforehand. Very pleased with the truck and its handling. Still getting the kinks worked out, loose screws, etc. I did by a 5000mah Venom battery just recently too. With all the rain, havent had much time to run it, only got about a gallon through it! don't be afraid to check your needles on the carb, my HS was set about a 1/2 turn too lean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts