• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wheelie!!!!

G

GoffeeRedCat said:
i was kinda shocked!!!
Wheelies are more common in the Bajas they are a bit lighter, RWD, and the engine is farther to the rear. Throw a high hp engine in one and they will wheelie all day.

rob64n

Contributor
in Obeast's first video, wheelies made easy when using a Scorpion shorty chassis. I've seen alot of bajas use that chassis so they can wheelie. lol

G

Not so easy in a Cat.

Obeast44

Banned
rob64n said:
in Obeast's first video, wheelies made easy when using a Scorpion shorty chassis. I've seen alot of bajas use that chassis so they can wheelie. lol
Thats a full length baja, same car is in the second vid. :D

I still don't understand the infatuation with wheelies. Thats the last thing I want.

G

Obeast44 said:
Thats a full length baja, same car is in the second vid. :D I still don't understand the infatuation with wheelies. Thats the last thing I want.
You know how it goes.....

We all want what we can't have. :) Your right though, if your racing wheelies are bad. If you're show'n off at the park they can be pretty cool!

G

Incredible!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts