• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wheelie

Sergio

Can you pull a wheelie with a mt or xt if yes what do I need to get mine to do it.

I have mine all stock for now.

krashkrieg

Contributor
LOL..when you figure it out, let Cordy know, he's chomping at the bit to see one wheelie...

Maybe Full Mod Long Rod, Rear wheel drive and really sticky street tires...

G

It's 4WD with a center mounted engine makinging it almost impossible. I've only done it once. It was on a full throttle landing of a small jump. I'm lucky. Normally what happens is a drive cup or dogbone pin breaks. LOL

It really needs a BZM 50 to make it happen. :D

Sergio

That sucks guess I have homework I'm no expert on my savage new more powerfull engine did the trick I'm new to the gasoline engines

Ildy666

If i can get a mt to wheelie like my savage i'd probably pee myself..lol...Rcdad is right. Mid engine is weight balanced so its hard to get the front end up.maybe 2wd and a cinder block in the rear would do it..lol..

Deluge

With the right suspension setup and plenty of traction, you can get anything to wheelie.

G

Ildy666 said:
I still never saw the vid for that?would like too... :D
desismileys_6171.gif I want to see it. desismileys_6581.gif

Deluge

Ildy666 said:
If i can get a mt to wheelie like my savage i'd probably pee myself..lol...Rcdad is right. Mid engine is weight balanced so its hard to get the front end up.maybe 2wd and a cinder block in the rear would do it..lol..
Or this!

[ame]

[/ame]

Deluge

Trip.. said:
My FG M/T does that all day and I don't even have to put an extra 20 pounds on it! :p
Oh, I believe it! Seen plenty of FG MT's wheelie. Pretty awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts