• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wheelbase ??

6victor6

Contributor
The redcat website lists it at 520mm ... largescalerc.com has it listed as 535mm ... And I've read on this website that its 510mm.. :confused:

I'm guessing that the 510 is accurate due to the context in which it was written.. or is it a variable, like with shims or spacers? :confused: It stands to reason that there is a definitive answer out there somewhere.

Cool looking car for sure and it might end up being my second 5th scale one day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron E

Contributor
I wish I could help you victor but I don't have a rally, yet. :)

pm a couple people here that have them, zielke, ryuken168, pipeous and more, one will be glad to help you, may just take a little bit. also check there are a few " what bodies fit " threads on here. sorry but some one will chime in.

Last edited by a moderator:

6victor6

Contributor
Ron E said:
I wish I could help you victor but I don't have a rally, yet. :)
pm a couple people here that have them, zielke, ryuken168, pipeous and more, one will be glad to help you, may just take a little bit. also check there are a few " what bodies fit " threads on here. sorry but some one will chime in.
Ah.. Thanks..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.