• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wheel pins?

kryptonite

were do i get the wheel pins? the one that go thru the hub. i have the upgraded axels but never put them in. are they the same as the stock ones, couse they don't come with any upgraded pins.

kryptonite

i guess we cant get just the ramp pins? thats why i cant find them. i guess i'll see how long they are when i get them, thanx

IMADMAN

If you need some ASAP the got to the hardware store and get the oversized body pin thingy ma-jig, and just cut it with a dremel.

121899 009 009 (Small).jpg

/monthly_2009_03/583c6056c1823_121899009009(Small).jpg.c073f943f97a4dd9962ede489ddc1c13.jpg

kryptonite

thats what i used today to get me thru, worked great!! i have to place an order for some goodies on monday and i'll just grab a bag.. thax IMAD

NEWCARNAGE

There the same as the axle pins those always fall out LOL

AlphaDog777

i rap mine with a thin piece of electrical tape covering the pin... i new they would fly out just by looking at them... so i did this before my first run... no possible way to have issues this way :D

max 1

i use the hpi pins same as gas jocky.96504 4x 24.just trim them of and grind flat spot for grub scew.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts