• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wheel adapters

krebidoux

does anybody know if they make 23mm wheel adapters so i can put the TT tires and rims on my xb? the only thing i have been able to find is from kershaw design and they are a 17mm to 23mm for the xb. i'm looking for just a 23mm.

krebidoux

i take it i would have to run the tt carriers and drive shafts to make them work on the xb?

G

Yes plus the suspension arms to mount the carriers. There are so many 24mm wheel/tire options, why would you do all that for just the TT wheels?

G

The Redcat wheels are in the same price range as the Prolines.

krebidoux

i have the tt wheels from a mt roller i bought and wanted to use them on the xb. i have the 24mm wheel adapters for the xb but i liked the looks of the tt wheels on it and thought i would go that way but since it seems like its more of a pain in the a$$ then i'll go the way of the baja wheels.

G

Understood. They are cool look'n wheels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts