• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wheel Adapters

G

I picked up a batch of RAMTech Baja adapters for the Chimera. I'll have them up on the site shortly.

I threw a set on my sons Chimera and mounted a set of 5ive wheels-n-tires. They look better on the Chimera than they did on the 5ive. LOL

8DE4CF03-70C8-4790-9FAA-7BB60820F70D_zpsn1fbogv2.jpg

54087702-C9E8-4FB6-B0B2-E36D8D411FF8_zpssbaemkyf.jpg

5B841959-E629-4360-BCC8-DE3E15C032B3_zpsrf1s8yi4.jpg

claude bigelow

Is this the brushless one? Just showed this to my son, he can't wait to get it. Told him to make it to high school and it's his.

G

Yes it is the Chimera EP Pro. (Brushless) It is the same set-up as the XBE.

BigWheel

Contributor
Looks really nice. I put a set on my XBE and it's a lot more stable with the extra width. Although I added some 10mm shims between the adapter and bearing to get a more snug fit (remove any play).

Ol' fart

Nice look. I tried a set of Trenchers on my gas Chimera with the same results, looks like they are supposed to be there. It really added a lot of top end too. How are the electronics holding up to the taller tires?

G

So far so good. If they crap out, it's just a good reason to add the 7075RC motor mount and a 8s setup. :D

G

Swapped out the beadlocks for some Hostiles and added some shock covers.

G

It brings out the blue outline on the flames.

My youngest son thought I repainted it. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts