• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What do you do for living

Spoiled Toys

DemonRC said:
1st full time job is as President, CEO, and King of my family. 2nd full time job is Product Development Manager for a software development company. Basically, I'm a glorified programmer that's been slapped into the management end of things.

3rd full time job is as a partner in a company that provides water waste consulting to water districts/cities and software for data management and reporting of water usage/waste. Sounds boring as shit but I figured I get my foot in the door of a market that's about to explode.

I also have a part time job as a partner in DemonRC.
I own few different RC related sites.

The reason I quoted this was, I am the Sales Manager for a wastewater treatment company for the past 10 years.

We manufacture custom lift-out stations, ATU's, Septic Tanks, Sump Pits, Pump Johns, and well pretty much anything that has to do with residential and light commercial wastewater treatment.

dl914

I work at at a National Lab doing installation and maintenance on an Accelerator. My back ground is electronics but haven't done much of that in the last 10 years so mostly characterizing magnets for use in the accelerator.

Always like electric things as opposed to mechanical. I even replaced the gasoline engine in our Catalina 27 sailboat with an electric propulsion system. RC Electric Planes, Helis and cars.

ImminentFailure

DustyR3825 said:
I am a Retired Combat Disabled Veteran.....I have been retired since I was 26.
Thank you for your service.

---------------

I trade mortgage backed securities on the secondary market.

XDEEDUBBX

I'm a network engineer for a major hospital, I also own and operate my own auto detailing biz mainly on the weekends. I have one employee lol. I also have 2 kids and a wife which take up most of my time. On my spare time I love to work out, run marathons, mountain and trail bike riding, wrench on cars and of course all my RC cars

Ildy666

Hey dustyr3825 many thanx for your sacrifice for our countries freedom.Im a class A heavy duty diesel truck tech.38 yrs old wife & 2 sons.motorcross,fishing,skiing,& messing around with any thing with wheels.

cordy

Yes thanks dusty for your service. Well the viet cong didnt get me ,the kamir rouge didnt get me but the diabiets got me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts