• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What do you do for living

rpking

I work at a paint applicator factory anything that has to do with painting we make it brushes, rollers, buckets, prep tools I mostly set up CNC machines that make wire brushes, I'm a single dad with a 14 year old daughter, so I am going to be either all gray soon or bald LOL its all good

countstevula

Contributor
I work shipping/receiving at a regional hospital network. West michigan's largest employer and nationally recognized hospital. I'm married and am going to be a first time father in June.....so I'm buying all my toys now before my kid is the only one getting new ones! muahahaha

wz3s26

Facility engineer with two kid's spend most of free time with my family, not to much time for my hobbies...rampage,trx450er,jeep wrangler.

:)

Ol' fart

I own a small machine shop in SF bay area. Soon to retire and pass on to my only son. Looking foward to playing with rc stuff and my two grandson's.

macs

Project Controls Engineer for an International Oil/Gas Engineering Firm. Right now i am controling a onshore production facility in India. For side money ( not to much now with the economy ) i restore vintage three wheelers and dirt bikes. I have a collection of the rarest three wheelers.

Zapped

Operations Manager for a Concrete Block manufacturing plant.

brian101571

Hydraulic press operator, in short, I make ceramic funnels for investment casting. We sell more to overseas than we do in the US. Who knows, I might have played a part in casting HY engines.. :rolleyes:

firefighter9780

full time electrician wife and 3 kids i love the 5th scales but have alot of hobbies to share extra time and money with

DemonRC

1st full time job is as President, CEO, and King of my family.

2nd full time job is Product Development Manager for a software development company. Basically, I'm a glorified programmer that's been slapped into the management end of things.

3rd full time job is as a partner in a company that provides water waste consulting to water districts/cities and software for data management and reporting of water usage/waste. Sounds boring as shit but I figured I get my foot in the door of a market that's about to explode.

I also have a part time job as a partner in DemonRC.

loganvass

Contributor
I am from Brasil, but I am in Maine now, father of 1 and another one on the way. I am a full time chef.

If anyone visit Maine in the summer bring your rc and lets bash and BBQ. :)

lvh

I am a father of 2 boys and a girl, o yea the wife. I am a state inspection mechanic at a dearlership. I also have a small hobby shop that i use all my proffits to fund my rc habbit. On the weekends in the spring i coach my daughters softball team, and my baby boys get the rest of my time.

dozer187

loganvass said:
I am from Brasil, but I am in Maine now, father of 1 and another one on the way. I am a full time chef.
If anyone visit Maine in the summer bring your rc and lets bash and BBQ. :)
where abouts in maine are you? i usually head up to bar harbor for the 4th of july week.....oh and full time student majoring in criminal justice and i work for a construction company on my days off

Last edited by a moderator:

loganvass

Contributor
dozer187 said:
where abouts in maine are you? i usually head up to bar harbor for the 4th of july week.....oh and full time student majoring in criminal justice and i work for a construction company on my days off
I am in waterford, about one hour from Portland.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts