• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

what bodies will fit the mt/tt

kryptonite

so this should be a list of what bodies fit the rampage mt/tt.. there are others, but these i am sure of. some may need to be slightly modded as far as body mounts, but nothing major. as expected my second mt body lasted 10 minutes with tape and shoe-goo modd.

-fg h2. longer rear mounts

-fg stadium

-fg f150

-fg monster beetle, slight body mount/wing mods

-mcd truck

-mcd buggy-

-asgard- http://www.rampagehopups.com/product.sc?categoryId=5&productId=306

kryptonite

ya, that what im thinking too. i think it will "roll" better just becouse its smooth.. unlike a pick-up body. your first point of impact is the smallest area. the roof. sounds funny, but really.. just like the beatle bodies.

Neverhappy

I can't remember who makes them but there is also a gm style body out there too. Will have look up that site again. Are we allowed to link other sites here?

Don't want to be banned.

pwaicon

mooman007uk said:
I want to know how tough the ascard body is cos I want one but only if it's fg thick
I have an Asgard body and it is not as thick as the FG bodies I have. If you want a thicker body and like the Asgard look, the MCD Baja 1000 body would be your best bet. I haven’t bashed with my Asgard body so I can’t comment on how well it holds up, but I have bashed with both my MCD bodies (MT and Baja 1000) and they have held up so far.

pipeous

I was looking at firehammer parts last night and saw the firehammer mt body is pretty cheap at greathobbies.com. I wonder what the material is like on that one.

Bryan 70546

pipeous said:
I was looking at firehammer parts last night and saw the firehammer mt body is pretty cheap at greathobbies.com. I wonder what the material is like on that one.
they aint that bad of a body I had one i had to cut up to fit a pipe and it seemed like a tough body it took a few hard rolls also.

kryptonite

pipeous said:
it is the same quality as what we have, i had a firehammer back in the day, and it didnt last long. explodes just like redcats

RampageHopUps

Neverhappy said:
I can't remember who makes them but there is also a gm style body out there too. Will have look up that site again. Are we allowed to link other sites here?
Don't want to be banned.
Yes, you can link other sites here. Owner ship of this forum is changing over the weekend, so hurry up before the new guy takes over!! I've heard he has alot of rules.......

Clubin

Banned
RampageHopUps said:
Yes, you can link other sites here. Owner ship of this forum is changing over the weekend, so hurry up before the new guy takes over!! I've heard he has alot of rules.......
I'm sorry in advance too.

speedbaboon

Sorry for the stupid q

The asgard body for Rampage that people have been talking about, is it the same asgard body for the 5B?

speedbaboon

so the asgard for Rampage is specifically made for it???

I want to get one but no retailer here (in Aust) carries it

I checked online and only DDM can send it here with reasonable shipping price - but then its the trophy truck body for 5b :(

speedbaboon

They do... like others, they charge U$ 308 to ship it to Australia :mad: , while DDM can do it for U$37 via USPS First Class

speedbaboon

pwaicon said:
I have an Asgard body and it is not as thick as the FG bodies I have. If you want a thicker body and like the Asgard look, the MCD Baja 1000 body would be your best bet. I haven’t bashed with my Asgard body so I can’t comment on how well it holds up, but I have bashed with both my MCD bodies (MT and Baja 1000) and they have held up so far.
Hi mate... so have you fitted the MCD Baja 1000 body onto your Rampage? does it fit alright, what mod do you need??

cos i think i can find a supplier here who has MCD Baja 1000 body in stock ....

Clubin

Banned
I am running a Atomic body on mine, but it is exactly the same dimentions as my MCD Baja 1000 body.

speedyd

Banned
i have used both the mcd body as well as the asgard and both bodies held up extremely well. man it sucks that the mt5 body cant be had in lexan, the lines on that thing are great! ive heard that imex is going to start producing lexan for their fs models if they do then those should fit as well.

speedbaboon

any chance if you could post up a pic with the MCD BAJA 1000 body on your rampage???

Im going to fit a set of proline desperado wheels + tyres with this body on, just want to make sure it'll fit ok before getting it :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts