• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What are you anal about on your rc?

Rampage mt

I have to tear mine down clean just about every part and then reassemble after every run......my girlfriend tells me my prioritys are not where they should be,I disagree haha

G

Rampage mt said:
Oh forgot to mention this tear down and clean tends to always take place on her nice clean counter hehe
That's cool.....

Do you keep the RC tools in the drawer next to the spoons? :D

G

They have shirts & hats you could get her.

Wicked

Everything!!!

After I run them I go in the back yard and give them a complete cleaning. Then, if I broke anything or something wasn't running right I have to fix them. I can't stand not having my gear 100 percent.

Deluge

Everything, but I really hate it when I get scratches on the bottom of the chassis. Ugh. I'm building an Axial Exo Terra and I'm being super anal with it. It has self tapping screws in some areas and that bugs the hell out of me.

REVOlutionary Rampage

Mostly, I just give it a good cleaning and adjust settings if it needs it. I'm contemplating taking my chassis off, and painting it black. After 3 years of use the gold chassis doesn't look as good as when it was new. Plus, I like tinkering and tweaking :D

Deluge

Powder coating would be better. My chassis is chipping and it's really ugly. It lasted a while but a combination of rocks and chassis flex just killed it. I'm probably going to strip it and polish it up.

REVOlutionary Rampage

I'll check that out. But like I said I'm still on the fence about ripping 1/2 of my truck apart. I may just strip & polish like you. I do have access to industrial paint/s so I might see what I have first, then if I don't have anything good maybe powder coat. Although, I think I still have some black undercoating that may work as well. Decisions... decisions :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.