• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wanting to upgrade from rtr transmitter. suggestions?

brad1161

I have two rtr trucks and would like to upgrade to a better transmitter/receiver. One is a 1/10 scale brushless and other is a Rampage MT. Not looking for the best. Just better.

alfred e numan

Fly Sky F-S GT 3 B . There is no better deal. $40 bucks, additional recievers are 7 bucks. This puppy holds 10 cars. You must have a printer to download -print the manual. This is a 3 channel rig. a must have to run a kill switch.

G

+1 on the FS-GT3b

Best transmitter for the price. Awesome range.

alfred e numan

brad1161. If you are west of the Mississippi, buy here-- www.hobbypartz.com. I was 1 dollar off on the price -- inflation.

alfred e numan

caveman? you there? - I bolted up the ddm torquer stack. its on a CY 29. -with 990, jetpro rear. In my humble opinion- on this engine- This stack is the way to go. no question. I think the advantiges would be even more profound on a truck.- with your HY 30. this set up is far more easy to tune the lo speed fuel needle--- On other engines- my results do not apply.

caveman

Your pretty quick to try things and reply about it. Thanks for the info I'll be looking into it. Now waiting for gizmomotors to get the 990 back in stock.

alfred e numan

yea, i am on the wrong thread -- agan. cave? the 990 feeds a lot of fuel. With the mild porting the HY30 has, there are other carbs that could work as good or better than the 990- and have a choke too-- The 990 works real good in colder weather - cold makes engines go lean- A carb with a smaller bore has a stronger fuel signal- @ lower rpm-s- Just my opinion--

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts