• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Video Up

kryptonite

oh sooo nice!! looks like you had a good time out there with the drifter. what kind of stuff you got planned for it? and how are those tires after all that drifting abuse?

ryuken168

Awd

kryptonite said:
oh sooo nice!! looks like you had a good time out there with the drifter. what kind of stuff you got planned for it? and how are those tires after all that drifting abuse?
Thanks

The compound on the tires after 3 tanks are 60% worn. I think I have 2 more tanks before it become pirel-balds.I have a set of FG GT wheels that will go on next. The front wheels are camber 5 degrees w/ a slight toe out and the back is normal. Which I can toe it in the back but no adjustment. :(

Right now the mods I have on the car are Aluminum Center Differential Mount,

Aluminum gear mount, Aluminum Suspension Arm Holders, Zenoah G270 w/ Walbro 813, Cone filter, Killerbee switch Fast Eddy bearings and running a DX3S radio.

In the set of bearings, the only ones that don't fit are the wheel hub.

Next up I have on order a Rhino Digi4, a Hitec 5645MG servos, a DDM 4600 mah battery, outer wear pre-filter. Will be switching out the shock oil for the heavier weight FG oils.

I have a full set of metal gears on the side, but the plastic ones are holding up fine.

Hoping and waiting on a rear mounted pipe tuned for high end speed.

Will be shooting better videos w/ better drift.

Final stage will be changing it up for off-road videos.

ryuken168

Pipe

Just picked up a aftermarket pipe:D

No, not Redcat, DDM or Jetpro, but something nice.

Now the tuning starts, gear ratio change and new servos.

I will do some oval track runs and catch it with a speed gun to see with this Redcat can do.

Will have video shortly in about a week.

Later

Ken

satttheman

can't wait. ill probably start tuning and busting out the radar gun on my next week too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.