• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

VictoryRC Is Making A Pipe For Redcat

hamster huey

I really want a VRC but do you guys think they will be $200+ like some of the other VRC pipes?

prostock

Thanks Mooman,

It looks good I wanted to see if it would fit under the Asgard body and it looks like it will.

BRC

mooman007uk said:
gabbaman has a RN tuning Bullit on his TT, check out his thread in pictures and vids... Pipes are virtually the same as the VRC...I'm still toying with the idea of the 5b vrc side pipe as i reckon that will fit the rampage

Sucram

im guessing for the best overall power it will have to be a side mount

Sprint 77

Contributor
If you are wanting a Victory to fit. Find you one used and get a hold of me and I can mod it to fit.

I think Victory is knee deep in Baja pipe production at the moment.

Sucram

I bought a baja one with silicon to hopefully make it fit. Havent played around with it yet

bajacaat

Contributor
vrc pipe for rampage?

will the current vrc big bore pipe work with the tt.Its on deal of the day at ddm soooo......i hope it does. Anymoe try this? Thanks

Sprint 77

Contributor
bajacaat said:
will the current vrc big bore pipe work with the tt.Its on deal of the day at ddm soooo......i hope it does. Anymoe try this? Thanks
I would have to say no. I feel it could be cut and modded to work without a whole lot of effort.

bajacaat

Contributor
Thanks for the replies but was thing the side mount vrc pipe that mounts on the right side ,,,,any suggestions?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts