• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Venom Hump Battery pack...

Dreggsta

It has the j plug connector to connect straight to the rx. Not to the on/off switch. I guess I'm going to radio shack to see if they have the male plug I need. Or... I could just cut the one off of the hump battery that redcat provided. Choices choices lol.

Man, this site is great for bitchin & moanin haha. :)

REVOlutionary Rampage

You could just change the switch to one that fits the venom. That's what I did. Then, you could get a plug with a charge lead. you then wont have to take the top off the electronics box to charge. they are $5.00 to roughly $12 through tower it may be cheaper other places though.

Dreggsta

REVOlutionary Rampage said:
You could just change the switch to one that fits the venom. That's what I did. Then, you could get a plug with a charge lead. you then wont have to take the top off the electronics box to charge. they are $5.00 to roughly $12 through tower it may be cheaper other places though.
i honestly have just a slight idea what you're talking about. could you provide a link or pic or p/n? please? thanks.

REVOlutionary Rampage

andyken said:
A replacement on / off switch with the same plug as your new battery, most have a plug used for charging in the off position. just an example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RX-RECEIVER-Power-Switch-ON-OFF-with-TAP-LEAD-Universal-Fit-suit-FUTABA-JR-HITEC-/320804056565?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Radio_Controlled_Vehicles&hash=item4ab1696df5
Dreggsta: This was what i was talking about. it was a long day :) Thanks for the assist Andy.

Dreggsta

Ten fo guys. Thanks revo & Andy. :) I'm going to research that link in a bit. Just got done putting some hop ups on my xt. Got some more to do tomorrow. :)

Dreggsta

I just wanted to say that I took the connectors off the battery pack that comes w/the car & put them on my venoms w/a butt connector & then shrink-wrapped them. I have 4 tanks on them & a voltwatch2 that's volt meter. I'm still in the green off of one charge. So far these batteries are great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts