• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND V2 Chassis & Air Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSpd

Looking for New or slightly used V2 Chassis.

Also for new/slightly used HPI air filter with one of those angled mounts.

Thanks

krashkrieg

Contributor
So nice seeing two sponsors helping each other....unlike some past raging battles on other forums.

wurthman

krashkrieg said:
So nice seeing two sponsors helping each other....unlike some past raging battles on other forums.
krashkrieg you're right it's nice seeing people helping each other out.

There are no egos here, and were all here to help each other out.

This is one the way to make our beloved hobby grow. :)

Wurthman

Obeast44

Banned
Haha so true. Everyone gets along very well.

I must admit when I first saw this thread. I had a "WTF" monent. :)

I was like....isnt DanSpd a dealer....I then realized that Dan got his dealership after the V3s came out and after the huge Redcat sale on v2 and ealier parts. Hehe shame on me :D

DanSpd

chevy said:
hey dan i got a few spares lolz but i have a fairly used v1&2 chassis i would be willing to part with, id take $20.00 plus shipping! or I could trade you if you want i need a v3 steel brake hub and/or a gear cover??
Thanks but sorry. I will be getting V# chassis and v3 diff cases unless I fix my current one

Edit: still looking for air filter. hopefully wurthman will be back from vacation soon

DanSpd

I have V2 chassis and V2 diff cases. Since I am dealer I can get V3 chassis and V3 diff cases for checper than buying new V2 chassis. Kinda...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts