• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

upgrades?

ryuken168

hub

biggiecamp said:
I've had the screw in the lower a-arm in both sides pull out of the plastic steering hub. Does anyone know if the aluminum steering hubs for the MT/TT are the same for the rally?
I would not go with a aluminum steering hub, even if they do make it. Aluminum doesn't make it bulletproof when you smack into something solid. It's just going to cost more to fix when your hub don't give but other parts will. I'm sure the hubs are design to give first on impact.

monsterman

biggiecamp said:
Anyone interested in the alloy hubs, it appears that Redcat is getting close to having them out there. Part#052004 on Redcat website.
I want some for sure..

BoomDivX

same here!! That's the only part that broke when I used it :( missed a turn a went right off the track. Result: stripped the plastic in the hole where the screw goes... on both side...

pipeous

it's hard to find anything on the himoto site. I found the knuckles and only $5 shipping, not bad, but how can I browse other goodies when they don't show the model on their site?

ryuken168

Himoto

pipeous said:
it's hard to find anything on the himoto site. I found the knuckles and only $5 shipping, not bad, but how can I browse other goodies when they don't show the model on their site?
Just refer to the catalog that came with the Rampage. They have the upgrade parts numbers listed. Just email Himoto and can match up the number to your order.

Ken

pipeous

I haven't got the car yet. was thinking I'd order some goodies while I wait. I downloaded the manual and went that route, the search engine on himoto site sucks though. you type in the steering blocks and it starts you at 2000 lol

thanks Ken

Barry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.