• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Upgraded diff kit

Gas Jocky

Might be a little premature but anybody have some feedback about the new upgraded diffs, are they holding together so far?

Gas Jocky

I ordered a bunch of parts to make a couple extra diff's the day before this upgrade kit was released so I haven't seen the kit yet, gotta burn up the extras first lol. Let us know what the differences are when you get yours.

Bklyn77

Upgrade Kit

Already got mine installed on my Monster Truck so far so good. I'm running a ESP Fully Ported And Modified Zenoah 27.2cc engine, with the Redcat Tuned Pipe for now with a Laubacher 3 shoe alu. clutch shoe etc etc!!!!!

yolonda21

Contributor
Here are some pics of the diff upgrades, and new springs.........the diffs have larger pins and the gears feel heavier. I hope this helps with any questions.

11df6321.jpg .%5Bimg%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/yolonda21photos/6a499742.jpg[/img][/img] 44f386d5.jpg

Gas Jocky

So the pins are bigger and it looks like the shaft on the diff cup is larger in dia? Kinda hard to tell from the pic. Thanks for the info Daryl

yolonda21

Contributor
Just measured the shafts and they are both the same size, only difference i can see is the larger pins and heavier (stronger?) gears. There is also diff cases included but i don't know if there are any changes on them.

Gas Jocky

OK cool, now slap them parts in and go try to break em . I'm hoping not to hear back from you on this subject lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts