• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Turnigy TGY-58166M Servo Arm Replacement

bbuzzard

Contributor
I ordered a pair of Turnigy TGY-58166M servos and in need of some alloy arms to work for me. From my research so far, the output shaft matches the old Multiplex Jumbo Speed mc/V2. The specs I have are noted below. Any input is appreciated!

23T with an approximate 7mm diameter

Turnigy

file_zps276b20e6.jpg

file_zps5dad97c0.jpg

Multiplex

file_zps9ebdc7c2.jpg

G

I've never ordered one. I just see they list a 23t. It is always a gamble with them.

rampagemt

Re: Turnigy TGY-58166M Servo Arm Replacement

Just throw a ton of glue on there that arm will stay j.k . Are those turnigy servos any good and are they on the cheaper side? Price wise;

bbuzzard

Contributor
rampagemt said:
Just throw a ton of glue on there that arm will stay j.k . Are those turnigy servos any good and are they on the cheaper side? Price wise;
Yeah, that's what I ended up doing for now. I did find a dude in the UK who makes alloy arms for that model. I will get some on the next pair of servos. BTW, the servos are massively strong and to have them in a dual setup, it is perfect for those big tires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts