• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

tuned pipes

Aundre3000

Just put the CPI on my TT and it wakes them up a lot. A motor is some what like an air pump the more air u can take in and the more u can put out the better!

krashkrieg

Contributor
Hey caveman, why did you turn your tank around?

The bend on the CPI is on the opposite side of the filler cap...you only need to turn around tank with the DDM pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:

caveman

Yeah realized that afterbut had to fix a rear lower arm so I did it all at once. So on to my problem with the new pipe. The bolts it came with don't go all the way in the head and of course the stock bolts are way to long what do I do now?

rcgasser

caveman said:
Yeah realized that afterbut had to fix a rear lower arm so I did it all at once. So on to my problem with the new pipe. The bolts it came with don't go all the way in the head and of course the stock bolts are way to long what do I do now?
I have had this problem before also so I put a nut on the long bolt and cut the end off were it just touches bottom.

caveman

What ones am I cutting? Assuming the new ones, and did you guys use thread lock on it to? I have the blue stuff but not sure if it will handle the heat.

Deluge

Don't go too crazy with the red threadlocker. You'll have a hell of a time trying to get them out and you could ruin the head in the process.

caveman

I know all about the red thred locker and how strong it is anyway. Had a inner tierod on a ford covered in it had to replace the rack, just wasn't sure about heat. Thanks for all the info I'll be sure to use little bit of loctite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts