• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND tt wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryptonite

varga1974 said:
ok.. i was looking for a set of rims and tires for my MT.. sorry for the confusion...
Steve
varga1974 said:
If you can find a set TT rims and tires I'd buy them from you.... keep me informed if you can find another set of rims.
Steve
im so cunfused. vargo. what in the world are you talking about?

didnt you just buy mt tires off big ed? you need more?

and chuck is selling tt rims and tires

chucked

Well we were talking about WHEELS, I said I had some. butt out you ****ing prick, for christs sake....

kryptonite

chucked said:
Well we were talking about WHEELS, I said I had some. butt out you ****ing prick, for christs sake....
im pretty sure you werent refering to me? and if so, why wouyld you call me a ****ing prick? what did i do to you?

chucked

Your a ****ing prick, I'm not doing anything wrong and you are butting in and leaving some unnecessary sarcastic remarks.

kryptonite

kryptonite said:
im so cunfused. vargo. what in the world are you talking about?
didnt you just buy mt tires off big ed? you need more?

and chuck is selling tt rims and tires
chucked said:
Your a ****ing prick, I'm not doing anything wrong and you are butting in and leaving some unnecessary sarcastic remarks.
you should opligize to me. wasnt refering to any thing that you said. was on your side and completly understand what it is that your selling. read my post.... it says "VARGO"!! not chuck.. DOES HE(vargo) WANT tt tires and rims or mt tires and rims. thats all. no sarcasm. but your wrong wrong for calling me prick!!

chucked

I apologize, I thought "im so cunfused. vargo. what in the world are you talking about?" you were referring to me.

kryptonite

yolonda21 said:
Oh aren't we a friendly bunch.......not:eek:
hey daryl. im a freindly guy. i really wasnt trying to be sarcastic toward chuck at all. it was just confusing as to what vargo was saying. thats all and i get called a prick!!. this is speedy's thread any way its the second time vargo jumped on a "wanted" thread to buy something that someone else was looking for. and i still wasnt being sarcastic.

varga1974

Lighten up dammit........

I bought some MONSTER TRUCK tires for a buddy that has a TT. I have a MONSTER TRUCK and I would like some TT tires and rims. My goal is to switch out the tires depending on what I want to do. SO.... I looking to buy a set of TT tires and rims for myself.

Steve

kryptonite

ok, i get it now. thanx for clearing this up. its hard to tell someone atitude thru txt.

chuck: apoligy excepted. no hard feelings here:D

speedyd

Banned
hey, its cool with me he has 7 wheels/tires. im looking for spares so i jumped on the three odd ones. if anybody wants the other 4 , its a full set, by all means jump on them!

thanks chucked!

speedyd

Banned
hey i found the trouble with that link .....it was the moron in front of my computer!lol my wife came in and had it done in seconds. maybe there is reason she doesn't want me to spend money at will on line. i cant find one myself though.

thanks chucked!

chucked

Yup!! Ill send them out tomorrow!! Hey, pm me your address, I don't feel like looking for it in the paypal crap right now.

chucked

Yea i was waiting for someone to put a post in here. Speedy make sure you post when you get your wheels, should be tomorrow or friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts