• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT on ebay

rampagemt

92 vert said:
How far away are you??
I live north of Milwaukee in Wisconsin I think its like a 4 hour drive but my fiances family lives in Illinois so maybe this summer when we go down I can meet up or something. I need someone to bash with

G

Or even the gear plate. ;) However, if I had a TT, it would be sporting one of 7075RC's open style plate. :D

92 vert

RCDAD said:
Or even the gear plate. ;) However, if I had a TT, it would be sporting one of 7075RC's open style plate. :D
I plan to in time but for now I just want to get the buggy going.

Last edited by a moderator:

92 vert

rampagemt said:
I live north of Milwaukee in Wisconsin I think its like a 4 hour drive but my fiances family lives in Illinois so maybe this summer when we go down I can meet up or something. I need someone to bash with
We can also meet up in the middle....

Your TT here yet??

rampagemt

Not yet lol it will be here next week. I'm ordering the killer rc limiting cables as there the deal of the day I ordered 2 sets like rc dad said

G

Deal of the day on something you needed? You lucky dog. :) I normally see it go on deal of the day after I have ordered. LOL

92 vert

Im still new to this redcat thing but I believe the plate is thicker for the longer shafts of the hex drive...that plate looks thicker than the pin style to me so I think its a hex style..

rampagemt

It came and omg what a good deal for 450 shipped. heres the pic it came with a body but I am gonna paint one.

Heres my new big TT>>>>>>>> :D >>>>>>> :D :D

It came with a box with brand new: full set of suspension arms,2x complete diffs, mt f/r bumper,4x Axles,Gearplate/clutchbell, and also all the tools and a old school hitec aggressor controler\thats getting ditched

It like looks ready to go. I almost wanna put a tiny bit of gas in it and fire it up or at least see. SUPER clean just dusty, hell the tires are almost perfect just beadlocks scuffed I think i might have to run them before switching to my proline bow tie tires

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts