• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

transmitter and receiver

markrufrider

hi guys so got up this morning to go out for a blast on my dune runner having some transmitter receiver problems im using the standard transmitter/receiver for some reason there is no control on steering and throttle the receiver is showing that they both transmitter and receiver have bind but still no control i don't get it at all my patients is running very thin as u could well imagine idid a have fail safe on it not sure if that could be causing the problem but something is not right nothing seems to be working the lights on the transmitter are all good im guessing there is plenty of battery life in that and my receiver battery is ok any ideas please help

vpalace

Are you sure your receiver battery isn't dead?

markrufrider

yer the battery pack been on charge and is fully charged still the receiver/transmitter wont work it has to be a faulty receiver or transmitter iv iv tried to rebind them and still no change there was a delay tho were it wouldn't bind tho so something is not right **** it iv had enough now so iv ordered a new transmitter and receiver hopefully will cure the problem the only fault i can give to the dune runner v3 is the poor electrics but then they no what there doing and rc wouldnt have hop ups

markrufrider

hopefully the new one will be a lot better quality than the standard redcat receiver keep u posted if any other issues occur

vpalace

They're exactly the same. A lot of members have gone through many of them. I just replaced the who system with a Futaba setup.

markrufrider

ok so my new transmitter and receiver arrived today hopeing that it would solve the issue but it hasnt yet i still have no control over throtle and steering iv binded the new transmitter and receiver the light stays solid but nothing is happening some one please help my lid will blow the dr has still got the original hexflex throttle servo and its just had a brand new hitec steering servo im beginning to be leave maybe one of these have blown on me now

vpalace

Do you have the plugs of the servos connected correctly into the receiver? If you put them in backwards they will get no juice.

markrufrider

haha problem solved my friend what a total idiot had them plugged into receiver wrong way stupid mistake but i suppose it happens to us all

G

It happens to best of us. :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts