• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tires and rims

kryptonite

oh man. your gona love them on the mt. so much more responsive. and less lickly to break stuff when cart-wheeling.. might have to adjust the suspension to compinsate for less un-sprung wieght.

Lizardking

I noticed the MT tires are way to heavy/big for this truck especially with a stock motor. My 30.5 ESP is going to put enough strain on this truck let alone the MT tires. I think the Prolines should work out nice.

Lizardking

I checked out the bowties but they seemed to small. The excavators are almost 3.5 inches wide and over 7 inches tall.

Piranha2

Contributor
LMAO.........LMAO.......a-holes, knock it off.....she's sleeping and I'm trying to be quiet!

Last edited by a moderator:

IMADMAN

I did a quick see-saw comparison it's probably wrong but it was hovering right around 18oz. for a mounted excavator on desperados using the blue proline foams.

Lizardking

IMADMAN said:
I did a quick see-saw comparison it's probably wrong but it was hovering right around 18oz. for a mounted excavator on desperados using the blue proline foams.
What does the MT weigh?

mooman007uk

Banned
mt wet weighs about 37lb, i've weighed the mt tires and they're 2lb 6oz each, hpi paddles were less than half.

the excavators are 7.5 in tall so only a bit less than the mt's...I'm going to try a set on my new tt...i like the MT tires for general rough terrain bashing cos they're so big and ride over everything...yep they strain parts but it's worth it

IMADMAN

mooman007uk said:
mt wet weighs about 37lb, i've weighed the mt tires and they're 2lb 6oz each, hpi paddles were less than half.
the excavators are 7.5 in tall so only a bit less than the mt's...I'm going to try a set on my new tt...i like the MT tires for general rough terrain bashing cos they're so big and ride over everything...yep they strain parts but it's worth it
LOL!!!!!!!!!! I just did another see-saw test w/ the MT's using a 2 liter cock bottle, it hoovered at between 44oz-46oz. i'm surprised it came out pretty damn close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts