• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

tire and wheel ?

blak__jak

I was just wondering if any of you guys had tried anything other than the stock tires and wheels on an mt and what might be out there that would fit. The stock ones as I'm sure you know are quite a load. I know its a lot of what you use it for but I just would like to know whats out there to pick from and what fits. Thanks

G

These are 5T(size) proline rear trenchers mounted to proline rears on my MT.

-

5836d06f.jpg

Last edited:
G

Lol. Yeah, it gets spendy. Welcome to 5th scale.

Guantanamo Joe

well, there are 3 different types of people who have remote control cars from what I can tell (still being new at this).

Theres the ones that want to be Ricky Bobby and just go faster- which can get expensive

and then theres the ones that are building the "scale" cars that really get detailed and expensive

Then there's the ones that want it all... Ricky Bobby scale builders- sexy rides that are all faster than mine... enter RCDAD... ha ha ha

Those people are the ones with the very understanding wives... mine is a little understanding, but will never be to the point that she understands my needs as an addict. :D

Deansta

RCdad are those 5t rear trenchers mounted on 5t rear wheels or 5b rear wheels? Would these be good for race track? I want to hit a new local track but not sure if the Hostile MX are suitable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts