• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Throttle servo buzzing noise

MTMIKE

I got this buzzing noise on my new throttle servo. Replaced both steering servos with new 5765 and thought while I was at it replace throttle too. Had a Hitec 985 which at the time was a step up. Spoke with DDM (great guys) recommend using the HS7945SH. Installed all three today steering servos other than being dual and not the easiest to set-up all three went OK. Only issue is the steering servo will not stop buzzing ever just a little bit. Did not have that with old 985 unit. Any ideas????

designed2survive

My 5765 steering servo does it too. Setting your start and end points are critical. That's how I got mine to be quiet. I set it up so there is no load at all when centered and no much more than needed for full turn right and left. I read somewhere that it's has to do with the servo being too sensitive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts