• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Throttle and steering servos

kdfi

I have a FM hitec Aggressor radio. Whats a good throttle servo to upgrade to? I want a decent one just don't want to break the bank too much

How about a steering servo? Is a 755MG a good one 200oz @ 6v?

I looking for both servos to drop right in.

Last edited by a moderator:

pwaicon

I came across what seems to be a pretty good deal http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXWJX9&P=7. I don’t know much about Integy servos or any of their products, but the specs on this one seem to be really good. However, I would have to agree with Clubin the 5745 is an excellent choice for a steering servo. I have used the 5745 in many of my cars and it does an excellent job.

mooman007uk

Banned
my 2 5745's just arrived and I picked up my repaired pipe:D time for some tinkering.

The integy servo will probably bend as soon as you use it like all their other crap...oh and I bet the sticker fins peel off as soon as it gets warm LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

pwaicon

I have never used Integy products and from your guys reaction maybe I should keep it that way. I guess I will stick with Rhino and Hitec servos.

kdfi

can digital servos be used with a FM system like my Hitec agressor? Will glitching happen?

Kaz the Minotaur

Yes. Glitching will most likely be caused by interference from the ignition rather than using a digital servo with a FM radio.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts