• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

the new rampage

countstevula

Contributor
just installed an x-can style muffler, a stronger pull start mechanism, i'm doing the hpi air filter mod, adding a kill switch and prefilters, and strengthening the body. I'm having fun and spending hours doing so!

lightning73

Ahhhh so shiny! lol

Congrats man hope you have a blast with it... ;)

BTW: I like the "Twisted" decal its a nice touch, wish I had thought of that! Kinda sums up my personality....lol.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

chevy

Good to see theirs guys that havnt forgot about the mt/tt seems like since the new xt's came out everyone forgot or got ride of their mt/tt, yeah but nice MT count I like it.

countstevula

Contributor
Deluge said:
Nice. Also, that plant in your first post needs some Prozac.
LOL it's been yellow for a while, but that's what happens when you leave for the weekend and the nephews run around your house....your plants get knocked over and such

countstevula

Contributor
Thanks Rob, I have only seen one MT on youtube with this body.....just have to figure out a way to raise the rear body posts a few inches to meet the body.....any ideas????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts