• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

stock tires for sale?

auto2

anyone have a set of stock tires they want to sell ? i have the adapters with hpi dirt buster tires which are cool but the dia gives me a 63 mph top speed.just try driving this thing at 60 MPH!!!!!!!! :)

auto2

Dirtconvert said:
holy cow, what motor and gearing are you running? I have a set of the stockers with about 70% tread left. I switched to HPI tires as well.
its the 1717 motor with old farts motor mount. stock gear is 10/41 i think. his mount lowers it to 10/48 which is good for the stock dia tires. the hpi tires r way larger.

i assume u r running the stock motor. thats 980 KV the 1717 is 1580 KV. i got my xb-e used with that motor. but on 6s its just stupid fast. cant even control it on a 2 lane road.never stops spining the tires.

my stock tires r slicks lol and feel like there is no foam in them

how much for yours?

Dirtconvert

I run the mamba monster 2200kv with stock gearing and hpi tires. My top speeds are around 58 mph. Your top speed is just under 50 mph. With your motor and stock tires you will drop about 10 mph. To get to the mid 30's you will need a 9t pinion. I responded to your pm.

auto2

Yup.last night. Thanks! Any luck selling the esc and motor?

strodedawg

i have stock esc, motor, servo, motor mount, spur, pinion, stock knuckles and rear hubs all stock bearings available.

would like to sell them all at once

so make an offer ;)

cant post in for sale yet has not been a month

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts