• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Stock radio, servos..etc help please...

Dr. Evil

********moved to the "electronics" section*******

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Evil

To the forum mods. Sorry I just realize I've just posted in the wrong section of the forum. Please put my post under "electronics"

Thank you :)

Silent_chaos

from Experience:

1)Get a top/good tier remote, ditch the stock. Id recommend Sanwa M11x, Futaba 4PK/4PKS-R or Spektrum DX3Pro

2) Get a 7.4v 7200 Mah Lipo Battery from KillerRc (these will spike up your servos and your car's voltage)

3) since you are now using a 7.4V battery (which is considered as high voltage), Id recommend High Voltage Servos:

for steering:http://www.savoxusa.com/Savox_SV0236MG_Digital_Servo_p/savsv0236mg.htm

for throttle: Savox SV-1273TG Ultra Speed High Voltage (or any other High Voltage Throttle Servos)

4) 5-Way Micro Splitter from Killer Rc: this will split your servos and other accesories nicely and will reduce the direct 7.4V load on the Receiver.

5) Killer bee switch from Killer RC.

this is pretty much all you need.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts