• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Steering update

strodedawg

the rack is solid took a hard hit from a losi and is fine. the shock servo saver's shaft broke and the servo arm also. Hitec servo took hit like a champ. maybe a thicker center link for durability and maybe some bearing in the link

bigfol

Hey O'l fart have you got any steering racks made up and ready to sell? I know your still working out the servo saver part, that does not bother me ,I just want the rack.

Cheers Jon

Ol' fart

Funny you should ask that. just got in 100 bearings and I'm going to run a test batch in the next week or two. This is my Grafil build. I'll have to make a new upper plate.

Stygian

Banned
I'm at a loss on what makes this one so much better than the aluminum one redcat sells

Sergio

is this gonna improve the steering too cause the steering sucks on the xb i was trying it and it was fine when it wasnt touching the carpet but when i put it down sucks

Ol' fart

bigfol said:
So I guessing it will come as a complete set......rack and upper plate?
No upper plate. The stock one or aftermarket ones will work, It won't work on my Grafil build because my front diff is not tilted up at 10 degrees

Code:

G

Ahhhhh... I was trying to figure out why the plate did not look square in the pic.

Ol' fart

Caster is achieved by inverting the front suspension arms axle insert(adjust bushes). back one low, front one high.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts