• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Steering update

Ol' fart

No kidding.....

Bastard!! LOL Guess what. I have 20 sets ready to ship. I'm going to put them up on the site for sale tomorrow. Look for a full review on this forum later today complete with many pix and price.

It has taking way to long with many broken promises, I hope y'all understand how much work goes into developing a system like this with all I have going on in the meantime.

Ol' fart

Attach post first. Use supplied M4 screws not stock M5. M4 screw is strong enough and the post is much stronger with the resulting thicker walls.

Ol' fart

This is the servo saver/steering arm in one. there is no slop in the steering so all the small hits get transferred to the gears in your servo, this setup will stop that.

I have let people drive my car and they all say the steering is quick and responsive. Some said it was easier to drive because it had no bump-steer.

I started with an.080 thick spring and stuck with it but you could use a thicker one or shorten up the spring to adjust the feel.

Ol' fart

This is the complete assm less screws. It comes with all the screws needed and, no, it does not come with the servo shown or the servo mounts.

The set is in stock now so no waiting. It will be up on the site in a few minuets.

Wayne

Will this upgrade work on the gas Rampage XB? Will it work with the stock servo and upper tray setup, servo lying on it's side?

Last edited by a moderator:

Phill

Ol said:
This is the complete assm less screws. It comes with all the screws needed and, no, it does not come with the servo shown or the servo mounts.The set is in stock now so no waiting. It will be up on the site in a few minuets.
That is so good

Pity no-one makes any bits for the DR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts