• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Stainless Screw Set for Redcat Rampage MT

IMA_MudSlut

I thought I post this and share this with you guyz here in this forum. That means all of you and whoever feels this would be a useful information! :D A forum member mentioned this one website once when I asked if anyone knows if there is a screw set you can buy to replace our stock screws in our trucks. He replied and pointed me to this site and told me he bought a set for his MT and replaced all screws with a stripped heads and told me these kit was awesome. This kit will allow you to make a complete conversion. I helped out a friend one weekend and we totally used up the whole kit and he kept the stock screws for backup. When we got done, my bud had a big smile on his face and he was one happy camper. But I lost the site's URL address since then. But I finally found it! :D This screw set comes in handy especially if you're out on the track or just want to replace your damage screws on your MT. I'm sure this will help some of us coz' I posted this question once and I realized not all of us were aware this stainless screw sets exist and available for purchase. No more stripped heads once you replace the stock screws with this stainless screws. I borrowed some and used a few on my XT one time while bashing with friends out on the track and it worked. I just bought a set for my MT. I finally got a "go' signal from my old lady and ordered my MT and waiting for it to arrive which is due for delivery via UPS tomorrow and also to return the screws I borrowed from my friend. Can't wait to receive my brand spanking new MT! yeeeeeey!! :D :D I thought I share this tidbit with you guys coz' I know almost all of us have this issue of stripped screw heads and hopefully help someone and take care of this problem once and for all.

This one is for the MT. this will cover all of your stock screws to do a complete conversion. it even comes with a free set of wrenches.

http://www.largescalerc.com/stainlessscrewsetforredcatrampagemt.aspx

This set is for any 5th scale.

http://www.largescalerc.com/racers450piecemetricstainlessscrewkitfor15scale.aspx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts