• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Sprint77 Jetpro V3 Brrrrapppp!

hamster huey

I sent my 5b jetpro v3 in to sprint a while back. I loved the performance and really loved the sound on my 2wd baja but it was tooooooo powerful on it. It always broke traction. Sprint was able to turn it into a rear mount for the Rampage. The rampage makes good use of all the power sending it screaming to all 4 tires. I will have to make cage risers to clear the rear though. Testing it in the driveway broke the bowties free and left 10 inch peel out marks! It sounds like a motorcycle! I love it! Ill have more video soon driving it around. Its so loud. Very very loud! I don't think I can drive this one in my neighborhood. I love it! Thank you Sprint!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9_y3D8_Ow[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/user/virgilgerbil#p/a/u/0/kvM70UPmBB4

Click on the link if both vids don't show up.

Last edited by a moderator:

hamster huey

The 5b/5t jetpro v3 are around $70 used on ebay. Get one then contact sprint for pricing. I thought he was very reasonable. I used homemade cage risers in the back to clear the header which cost less than $10.

nanoali

hi hamster, some vid of this pipe running?

nanoali

mine is on the way to sprint :D :D

can you use the body post (rear) with this pipe? which body are you going to use with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

hamster huey

Im hoping to get vid over the 3 day weekend. I use standard TT body posts and TT bodies either open top or closed top. I like that its a performace pipe that is considerably lighter than the side dom.

hamster huey

Ive been busy trying to clean up the hobby room, trail riding, working hard at work, building my next 1/5 so I havent been posting as much lately.

nanoali

good to read this, my jetpro is at sprint waiting to be modded. and what i understand about what you say, i can use aalmost any body i want. thank you ham

nanoali

hi, did you shot any new video with this pipe?

hamster huey

Not yet. Ive been having problems with my hobby latley. My v3 is in pieces. Heres a pic so you can see that you can use it with the TT or MT. I used my double body post method in the rear (not pictured so I could use the wing and TT body. With the MT id mount the wing to the truck bed with 5B wing buttons.

v3 pipe.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/583c605e01a83_v3pipe.jpg.a12fe10cdf77ab91bb072eefaad071af.jpg

nanoali

hamster huey said:
Not yet. Ive been having problems with my hobby latley. My v3 is in pieces. Heres a pic so you can see that you can use it with the TT or MT. I used my double body post method in the rear (not pictured so I could use the wing and TT body. With the MT id mount the wing to the truck bed with 5B wing buttons.
thankyou hamster for the info. hope you can get your rampage runing soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts