• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Special Offer on Gear Plates

MOfroggy

kun114 said:
Got mine yesterday. It was a little hard getting some of the old components apart, but atleast I didn't have to get the torch out. Also rebuilt my engine. Just need to finish installing my Pico switch and put the Ramtech springs on my shocks.
Did it take you 45 minutes or less?

rctruckguy

It took me an hour to put mine together, but I had the engine out of the MT so its a little easier. I got to take it all apart again cause I forgot to put the set screw on :(

kun114

MOfroggy said:
Did it take you 45 minutes or less?
I forgot to start my stopwatch.

Actually I did a lot of things at the same time, so I couldn't put a time on just installing the plate.

flint mann

Got mine friday and becuase of work couldn't install it till Monday morning when I got off work. It took me about an hour and a half. I haven't run it yet went to sleep after the job was complete.

Chaos

or canada... :eek: ..soon we are hoping

RampageHopUps

I don't ship overseas do to several reasons.

It takes a lot of time to go to the post office and fill out the paperwork. I have a day job, so I really don't have the time to do that. US shipping I can do at an automated machine after work.

I have a few bad debts from stolen credit cards from oveerseas, so I really don't want to raise my prices to cover more losses from theft.

There are plenty dealers that ship to Canada and overseas. Have your dealer contact me if you want something they don't carry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts