• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

some Chimera Sr upgrades

Mycbr6rr

Some more upgrades

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_11/image.jpg.91b387304c7e3e20988b9adeac98663c.jpg

Mycbr6rr

Wackem said:
Where did u get center mount?Rampageshop.com

710001 Aluminum Center Diff Mount - Gunmetal

$24.99

Add to Cart

Compatible with Rampage XT, XB, XSC, Chimera SR

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Better price;) http://www.rcpitstop.net/5th-scale-xt-xb-xb-e-chimera.html

Mycbr6rr

These are some mods I did , I added fuel tank vent ,and the big hose on top of the tank is to fill the tank without removing gas cap ,there is a cap on the fuel fill line to prevent dirt and other crap from getting in the tank ,and I will fill it with a nitro fuel bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:

forescott

Mycbr6rr said:
Some upgrades I've done
Is the first pic wheel adaptors? Im new to the chimera. Got one yesterday, and want better tire selection. I heard adaptors were being made??

Mycbr6rr

forescott said:
bummer! Out of stock. Do you guys know if the king motor tire/wheel combos on ebay will have 24mm hexes on both front and rear wheels?? I know front and rear tire sizes are slightly different but the baja and king motor vehicles are 2wd. Id like to save some $$$ over a full set of proline tires/wheels.http://www.ebay.com/itm/251296348129?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Yes the King motor and Rovan vehicles all have 24mm the same as the Hpi BAJAS

RampageHopUps

Chimera adapters are at the plater. SHould be done in a week if they didn;t take off for the Holidays.

forescott

Ol said:
I'll have some 24mm adaptors avalible on 7075rc.com today.
Where are they? I want em!! Just bought the chimera ep over the weekend. Your in Saratoga? Im in gilroy. You can throw them over! But really, I would love to get ahold of a set of wheel adapters asap!! :)

Ol' fart

I'm having some computer issues now so I didn't get them up on the site yesterday. I'm sure I'll have it together by the end of the week. If you want to come up and get them that's ok too LMK

forescott

Just got a set of wheel adapters from 7075rc. Doug was nice enough to let me come by his shop and pick them up over the holiday. I got a chance to see some of the other parts and future projects that he was working on as well.

100_3164.jpg

100_3164.jpg

/monthly_2014_01/100_3164.jpg.afd9d9f56bf751a91dc3f3511345ddfe.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts